Neurodiversity in Higher Education: Positive Responses to Specific Learning Differences
Notes on contributors.
Foreword (Sally Brown).
1. Introduction (David Pollak).
2. Neurodiversity, disability, legislation and policy development (Alan Hurst).
3. The psychological assessment of neurodiversity (David Grant).
4. Dyslexia (Ross Cooper).
5. Dyspraxia (Sharon Drew).
6. Dyscalculia (Clare Trott).
7. Asperger Syndrome: empathy is a two-way street (Nicola Martin).
8. Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder - AD(H)D (Mary Colley).
9. Mental well-being (Kitty McCrea).
10. Assistive technology (E. A. Draffan).
11. Teaching, learning and assessment: "It’s not like you think" (Heather Symonds).
12. Conclusion: linking the strands together (David Pollak).