2. Nervous System Structure and Function.
3. The Language of Neurology: Symptoms, Signs and Basic Investigations.
4. Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases.
5. Movement Disorders.
6. Epilepsy and Related Disorders.
7. Cognitive Impairment and Dementia.
8. Infection in the Nervous System.
9. Nerve and Muscle Disease.
10. Multiple Sclerosis and Demyelinating Diseases.
12. Cranial Nerve Disorders.
15. Spinal Cord Disorders.
16. Cerebellar Ataxias and Related Conditions.
17. Restorative and Rehabilitation Neurology.
18. Toxic, Metabolic and Physical Insults to the Nervous System.
19. Disorders of Consciousness, Intensive Care Neurology and Sleep.
21. Psychiatry and Neurology.
23. Autonomic Dysfunction.
25. Systemic Conditions and Neurology.
- A practical and attractive text that takes the reader from a background of clinical medicine to the forefront of clinical neurological practice
- Positioned between large encyclopaedic multi-volume textbooks and short student texts to focus on clinical practice
- Led by editors at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery at Queen Square and the Institute of Neurology, University College London, with a worldwide reputation for clinical teaching and research excellence Based on the internationally highly valued British Neurological training programme
- Contains useful and informative information presented in an easy to read style