1. Project Management – Systems Engineering – the Industrialization Process.
2. Metrics for Sustainability Assessment of Chemical Processes.
3. From Preliminary Projects to Projects.
4. Analysis of the Strategy of the Enterprise and the Enterprise Strategic Plan.
5. Excellence in Manufacturing and Operations Control.
6. Innovation and Change Management.
7. Water and Energy Challenges.
8. Engineers as Key Players for Sustainability: The Role of PSE Academia.
9. Plant of the Future.
“This book is intended for students, chemists, chemical engineers, production workers and all profssionals of the process industries such as supply chain managers, R&D and development engineers.“ (Heat Processing, 1 January 2015)