New Concepts in Commerce Third Edition follows highly successful earlier editions in addressing Commerce teachers’ needs. It provides engaging, up-to-date and detailed content suitable for a range of student abilities. The fully revised third edition covers the four core and eleven option topics from the Years 7 to 10 Commerce syllabus in New South Wales.
New Concepts in Commerce 3E eBookPLUS is an electronic version of the textbook and a complementary set of targeted digital resources. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available online at the JacarandaPLUS website (www.jacplus.com.au).
> eBookPLUS resources include:
• Access from any digital device PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
• eBookPLUS resources are cost effective, ranging in price from $25.95 - $53.95 depending on your subject area.