DescriptionBecause of the Internet and globalization, the fast moving consumer goods market has been turned on its head and made more competitive than ever. This book synthesizes emerging marketing thinking in the consumer domain with practical advice on how to profit from changes. It illustrates the key issues facing the fast moving consumer goods industry and provides an analysis of cutting-edge management research and academic insight.
About the Author.
2. The New Consumer.
3. Concerns of Brand Owners and Retailers.
4. New Consumer Marketing.
5. A Model of New Consumer Marketing.
6. Value Definition.
7. Value Creation.
8. Value Delivery.
9. Demand System Management.
- Practical advice for marketers who need to create sustainable competitive advantage in consumer retail
- Illustrates the key issues facing consumer marketers today
- Based on thinking and research from Cranfield School of Management