DescriptionIn this book Irving Zeitlin re-examines the work of this important philosopher and considers how we should assess Nietzsche's claims today.
2. Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
3. Beyond Good and Evil.
4. On the Genealogy of Morals:.
Ressentiment and the Inversion of Values.
5. The Inversion of Values in Ancient Greece.
6. Guilt, Bad Conscience and Ascetic Ideals.
7. Socrates and the Proto-Nietzscheans.
8. An Excursus on Max Stirner - and Karl Marx.
9. Darwin Contra Nietzsche.
10. Twilight of the Idols.
11. The Anti-Christ.
12. Dostoevsky's Challenge.
- A new and very provocative discussion of a thinker who has made a fundamental impact upon modern social and philosophical thought
- The author is a thinker of international renown
- The book offers a balanced interpretation of Nietzsche.