A must-have, full-color guide to the Nikon D7100
The Nikon D7100 is an ideal camera for beginning photographers who may lack structured photography training but are still eager and determined to take great photos. And that?s where this fun-and-friendly guide comes in handy! Packed with more than 300 full-color photos, this introductory guide begins by helping you get a feel for the camera, get comfortable shooting in auto mode, managing playback options, and handle basic troubleshooting strategies. Veteran author Julie Adair King walks you through the D7100's features and encourages you to take creative control so that you can start capturing stunning pictures immediately.
- Packs in more than 300 full-color photos that exemplify the basic photo skills needed to get great shots
- Shares a wealth of information from one of the most popular digital photography authors
- Walks you through adjusting manual settings to get better results from exposure, lighting, focus, and color
- Contains an entire chapter on video mode
- Explains how to send images to a computer for organizing, editing, and sharing
Nikon D7100 For Dummies helps you get a grasp on your camera's controls so you can start taking memorable photos today!
Part I: Fast Track to Super Snaps 5
Chapter 1: Getting the Lay of the Land 7
Chapter 2: Choosing Basic Picture Settings 45
Chapter 3: Taking Great Pictures, Automatically 79
Chapter 4: Exploring Live View Photography and Movie Making 93
Part II: Working with Picture Files 127
Chapter 5: Playback Mode: Viewing, Erasing, and Protecting Photos 129
Chapter 6: Downloading, Printing, and Sharing Your Photos 161
Part III: Taking Creative Control 191
Chapter 7: Getting Creative with Exposure and Lighting 193
Chapter 8: Manipulating Focus and Color 249
Chapter 9: Putting It All Together 291
Part IV: The Part of Tens 307
Chapter 10: Ten Fun (And Practical) Ways to Manipulate Your Photos 309
Chapter 11: Ten More Ways to Customize Your Camera 337
Please check back here for updates.