Nonparametric Regression Methods for Longitudinal Data Analysis: Mixed-Effects Modeling Approaches
2. Parametric Mixed-Effects Models.
3. Nonparametric Regression Smoothers.
4. Local Polynomial Methods.
5. Regression Spline Methods.
6. Smoothing Splines Methods.
7. Penalized Spline Methods.
8. Semiparametric Models.
9. Time-Varying Coefficient Models.
10. Discrete Longitudinal Data.
"...can serve as a textbook for both undergraduate and graduate students. Also it will help researchers in this area…[because of its] comprehensive coverage of the materials." (Mathematical Reviews, 2007b)
"…an excellent survey of many of the nonparametric regression techniques used in longitudinal studies…highly recommended." (CHOICE, October 2006)