About the Author.
1. Understanding Endowment.
2. Preplanning and Assessing Readiness for Endowment.
3. Developing the Case for Support and the Endowment Action Program.
4. Identifying, Cultivating, and Establishing Prospective Donors.
5. Managing, Investing, and Establishing Policies.
6. Caring for Donors and the People They Trust.
7. Marketing the Endowment.
8. Measuring Success.
Appendix A: Uniform Management of Institutional Funds Act (1972).
Appendix B: Sample Questions for Prospective Donors.
Appendix C: Model Standards of Practice for the Charitable Gift Planner.
Appendix D: The Donor Bill of Rights.
Appendix E: Sample Acceptance Policies for Endowment Gifts.
Appendix F: Sample Investment Policies Template.
Glossary of Endowment Terms.