DescriptionPreparation. Planning. Execution. It's all here!
Finally, a clear and compelling guide to the key components shared by all campaigns. Illuminating case studies, practical tools, proven strategies, and helpful hints displayed throughout the book highlight solutions to common stumbling blocks that can trip up even the experienced campaign professional. Emphasis is given to new tools available through the Internet, such as Web sites for prospect research and the use of electronic media to help make your organization’s case stand out among the competition.
Order your copy today!
1. Before Beginning Your Capital Campaign.
2. Preparing for the Capital Campaign.
3. Campaign Structure: Timetables, Gift Tables, and Goals.
4. Effective Campaign Leadership.
5. Making a Compelling Case.
6. Prospect Identification, Cultivation, and Solicitation.
7. Strategies That Motivate Donors.
8. Repositioning Your Organization through the Capital Campaign.
Rules of the Road.