Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Nursing Medical Emergency Patients
Accident and Emergency Nursing (Paperback $90.99)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Chapter 1 Overview of the treatment of medical emergencies (Philip Jevon).
Chapter 2 Respiratory emergencies (Kate Deacon).
Chapter 3 Cardiac emergencies (Melanie Humphreys).
Chapter 4 Cardiovascular emergencies (Melanie Humphreys).
Chapter 5 Shock (Beverley Ewens).
Chapter 6 Neurological emergencies (Anthony Batson and Christine Thompson).
Chapter 7 Acute renal failure (Sue Talbot).
Chapter 8 Gastrointestinal emergencies (Beverley Ewens).
Chapter 9 Endocrine emergencies (Philip Jevon).
Chapter 10 Poisoning (James Bethel).
Chapter 11 Critical care outreach service (Kate Deacon).
Chapter 12 Ethical and legal issues (Fiona Foxall).
• Accessible and reader friendly
• Integrates theory with practice
• Adopts an evidence based approach
• Includes chapter objectives, ‘best practice’ boxes and case studies
• Refers to National guidelines and key initiatives e.g. outreach teams
• Includes legal and ethical issues