DescriptionHere's the book you need to prepare for Exam 1Z0-031: OCA/OCP: Oracle9i DBA Fundamentals I Study Guide
- In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Practical information on implementing and managing Oracle9i databases
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Understanding Oracle architecture and its main components
- Identifying DBA administrative tools
- Setting up password file authentications
- Creating and managing Initialization Parameter Files
- Configuring OMF
- Create a database using Oracle Database Configuration Assistant
- Creating a database manually
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter1 Oracle9i New Features for Administrators.
Chapter2 Oracle Overview and Architecture.
Chapter3 Installing and Managing Oracle.
Chapter4 Creating a Database and Data Dictionary.
Chapter5 Control and Redo Log Files.
Chapter6 Logical and Physical Database Structures.
Chapter7 Segments and Storage Structures.
Chapter8 Managing Tables, Indexes, and Constraints.
Chapter9 Managing Users, Security, and Globalization Support.