Online Dispute Resolution For Business: B2B, ECommerce, Consumer, Employment, Insurance, and other Commercial Conflicts
DescriptionIn this original and highly useful resource, Colin Rule—a pioneer in the field of online dispute resolution (ODR)—shows how ODR can be used to resolve conflicts which inevitably arise both online and offline in business and commerce. Based on exclusive research and up-to-date best practices, Online Dispute Resolution for Business presents expert advice on how ODR can save time and money, offering timely suggestions and proven approaches for resolving business related conflicts online.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Online Dispute Resolution For Business: B2B, ECommerce, Consumer, Employment, Insurance, and other Commercial Conflicts
Online Dispute Resolution: Resolving Conflicts in Cyberspace (Hardcover $50.00)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Part I: What Is ODR?
2. How ODR Works.
3. Advantages of ODR.
Part II: ODR and Business.
4. ODR: Essential to E-Commerce.
5. Providing Online Redress: ODR and B2C E-Commerce.
6. A Well-Lighted Place: ODR and B2B E-Commerce.
7. Maximizing Efficiency:How ODR Can Help the Insurance Industry.
8. ODR and Employment: Resolving Workplace Disputes Online.
9. Electronic Democracy: ODR and Government.
10. Confidentiality and Privacy:Health Care and Finance.
11. Building a Global Justice System: ODR and Transboundary Disputes.
12. Other Applications of ODR.
Part III: Designing Effective ODR for Business: Envisioning the Fourth Party.
13. Key Considerations: Designing ODR for People, Not Machines.
14. Designing the Platform: Technology.
15. Defining the Process: Setting Standards of Practice.
16. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
About the Author.