DescriptionHighly Commended at the Society of Authors and Royal Society of Medicine Medical Book Awards 2006
This outstanding atlas of ophthalmic pathology brings together the world famous collection of digital images from the Tennant Eye Institute in Glasgow.
Weng Sehu and William Lee have produced a unique body of information, moulding Ophthalmic Pathology and the accompanying interactive CD-Rom into the essential ‘must-have’ revision aid and reference book for ophthalmologists in training, teachers and clinical ophthalmologists worldwide.
Ophthalmic Pathology is a concise, yet informative, user friendly textbook whose unparalleled image collection will more than meet the expectations of the ophthalmological community.
2. Eyelid and lacrimal sac.
5. Orbit and optic nerve.
6. Development and malformation.
9. Wound healing and trauma.
10. Retina: vascular diseases, degenerations, and dystrophies.
11. Intraocular tumour.
- First class collection of slides from the Tennant Institute
- Accompanying interactive CD-Rom for self-testing
- An ideal revision aid for exit exam candidates
- Superb reproductions with clear and concise explanations
- Co-authored by world famous ocular pathologist