Organic Reaction Mechanisms 1999: An annual survey covering the literature dated December 1998 to November 1999
- 35th volume in this highly successful series, Organic Reaction Mechanisms
- A guide to the most recent developments in organic chemistry
- Excellent references - Author and subject references
- Well respected editors with many years experience in the field
This item: Organic Reaction Mechanisms 1999: An annual survey covering the literature dated December 1998 to November 1999
2. Reactions of Carboxylic, Phosphoric, and Sulfonic Acids and their Derivatives by C. T. Bedford.
3. Radical Reactions: Part 1 by A. J. Clark and J. Sherringham.
4. Radical Reactions: Part 2 by A. P. Dobbs.
5. Oxidation and Reduction by B. G. Davis and D. P. G. Emmerson.
6. Carbenes and Nitrenes by D. M. Hodgson, M. Christlieb and E. Gras.
7. Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution by M. R. Crampton.
8. Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution by R. G. Coombes.
9. Carbocations by R. A. Cox.
10. Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution by J. Shorter.
11. Carbanions and Electrophilic Aliphatic Substitution by A. C. Knipe.
12. Elimination Reactions by A. C. Knipe.
13. Addition Reactions: Polar Addition by P. K&ocaron;covský.
14. Addition Reactions: Cycloaddition by N. Dennis.
15. Molecular Rearrangements by A. W. Murray.
Cumulative Subject Index.