Organic Reaction Mechanisms 2001: An annual survey covering the literature dated January to December 2001
DescriptionThis annual series on organic reaction mechanisms research provides concise, comprehensive coverage of the year's literature as well as discussions of important results, each volume is extensively referenced to previous volumes and primary journals.
This the 37th book in the series will survey research on organic reaction mechanisms described in the literature between December 1999 to November 2000.
As in previous volumes new mechanisms for the synthesis of all types of organic compounds will be included as well as such mechanisms as addition and elimination reactions, nucleophilic and electrophilic aromatic substitutions and molecular arrangements.
This item: Organic Reaction Mechanisms 2001: An annual survey covering the literature dated January to December 2001
2. Reactions of Carboxylic, Phosphoric, and Sulfonic Acids and their Derivatives (C. T. Bedford).
3. Oxidation and Reduction (K. K. Banerji).
4. Carbenes and Nitrenes (D. M. Hodgson, M. Christlieb and E. Gras).
5. Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution (M. R. Crampton).
6. Electophilic Aromatic Substitution (R. G. Coombes).
7. Carbocations (R. A. McClelland).
8. Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution (J. Shorter).
9. Carbanions and Electrophilic Aliphatic Substitution (A. C. Knipe).
10. Elimination Reactions (A. C. Knipe).
11. Addition Reactions: Polar Addition (P. Kočovský).
12. Addition Reactions: Cycloaddition (N. Dennis).
13. Molecular Rearrangements (S. K. Armstrong and A. W. Murray).