Organic Reaction Mechanisms 2005: An annual survey covering the literature dated January to December 2005
DescriptionOrganic Reaction Mechanisms, 2005 is the 41st volume in this classical series. In every volume, the content is divided in the different classes of organic reaction mechanisms. An experienced team of authors compiles these reviews every year, so that the reader can rely on a continuing quality of selection and presentation. As a new service to the reader, all reaction mechanisms leading to stereospecific products are highlighted. This reflects the needs of the organic synthetic community with leads to chiral reactions.
2. Reactions of Carboxylic, Phosphoric, and Sulfonic Acids and their Derivatives (C. T. Bedford).
3. Oxidation and Reduction (K. K. Banerji).
4. Carbenes and Nitrenes (M. Christlieb, and E. Gras).
5. Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution (M. R. Crampton).
6. Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution (R. G. Coombes).
7. Carbocations (R. A. McClelland).
8. Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution (K. C. Westaway).
9. Carbanions and Electrophilic Aliphatic Substitution (M. L. Birsa).
10. Elimination Reactions (M. L. Birsa).
11. Addition Reactions: Polar Addition (P. Kočovský).
12. Addition Reactions: Cycloaddition (N. Dennis).
13. Molecular Rearrangements: Part 1. Pericyclic Molecular Rearrangements (S. K. Armstrong).
14. Molecular Rearrangements: Part 2 (J. M. Coxon).