Organic Reaction Mechanisms 2007: An annual survey covering the literature dated January to December 2007
DescriptionOrganic Reaction Mechanisms 2007, the 43rd annual volume in this highly successful and unique series, surveys research on organic reaction mechanisms described in the available literature dated 2007. The following classes of organic reaction mechanisms are comprehensively reviewed:
- Reaction of Aldehydes and Ketones and their Derivatives
- Reactions of Carboxylic, Phosphoric, and Sulfonic Acids and their Derivatives
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Carbenes and Nitrenes
- Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution
- Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution
- Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution
- Carbanions and Electrophilic Aliphatic Substitution
- Elimination Reactions
- Polar Addition Reactions
- Cycloaddition Reactions
- Molecular Rearrangements
An experienced team of authors compile these reviews every year, so that the reader can rely on a continuing quality of selection and presentation.
2. Reactions of Carboxylic, Phosphoric, and Sulfonic Acids and their Derivatives (C. T. Bedford).
3. Oxidation and Reduction (R. N. Mehrotra).
4. Carbenes and Nitrenes (E. Gras).
5. Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution (M. R. Crampton).
6. Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution (R. G. Coombes).
7. Carbocations (R. A. McClelland).
8. Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution (K. C. Westaway).
9. Carbanions and Electrophilic Aliphatic Substitution (M. L. Birsa).
10. Elimination Reactions (M. L. Birsa).
11. Addition Reactions: Polar Addition (P. Kocovsky).
12. Addition Reactions: Cycloaddition (N. Dennis).
13. Molecular Rearrangements: Part 1. Pericyclic Reactions (S. K. Armstrong).
14. Molecular Rearrangements: Part 2. Other Reactions (J. M. Coxon).