The fifth edition of the Outcomes 2 HSC Course offers comprehensive, authoritative coverage of the PDHPE Stage 6 Syllabus provided by reliable and respected authors. The tailored questions and applications provided in this latest edition in the series encourage inquiry and challenge students to develop their skills.
• Updates to the content, reflecting recent health/performance trends
• Extra revision/extension inquiry/applicationquestions, reinforcing use of keywords
• New Snapshots and case studies
• Enhanced information on syllabus areas
• StudyON icons, prompting further research or exam practice
• Addition of mark values end-of-chapter questions
Outcomes 2 HSC Course 5E eBookPLUS is a digital-only version of the student textbook that provides access to all course content. It also includes a wealth of multimedia resources accessed through our JacarandaPLUS website (jacplus.com.au).
> eBookPLUS resources include:
• Access from any digital device PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.