Pelvic Dysfunction in Men: Diagnosis and Treatment of Male Incontinence and Erectile Dysfunction
List of Tables
1. History of the Male Pelvic Floor.
2. Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms.
3. Anatomy and Physiology of the Lower Urinary Tract.
4. Nervous Control of Lower Urinary Tract Function.
5. Prostate Conditions.
6. Urinary Incontinence.
7. Pelvic Pain.
8. Patient Assessment.
9 Conservative Treatment.
10. Literature Review of Treatment Before and After Prostatectomy.
11. Treatment of post-prostatectomy patients.
13. Faecal Incontinence.
14. Male Sexual Dysfunction.
15. Treatment of male sexual dysfunction.
16. Setting up a Continence Service.
Appendix: Male Continence Assessment Form.
"This is a welcome addition to the field and should be of interest to a wide variety of healthcare providers who care for these patients." (Doody's Health Services)