Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Pest and Disease Management Handbook
Disease Control in Crops: Biological and Environmentally-Friendly Approaches (Hardcover $263.95)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
1. Principles of pest and disease management in crop protection.
2. Pests and diseases of cereals.
3. Pests and diseases of oilseeds, brassica seed crops and field beans.
4. Pests and diseases of forage and amenity grass and fodder crops.
5. Pests and diseases of potatoes.
6. Pests and diseases of sugar beet.
7. Pests and diseases of field vegetables.
8. Pests and diseases of fruit and hops.
9. Pests and diseases of protected vegetables and mushrooms.
10. Pests and diseases of protected ornamental flowering crops.
11. Pests and diseases of outdoor ornamentals including hardy nursery stock.
12. Pests and diseases of outdoor bulbs and corms.
Selected Bibliography and further reading.
Disease, pathogen and disorder index.
"Of great value to those concerned with the agrochemical industry, crop protection, entomologists and students studying such topics."
* all major temperate, northern hemisphere groups of crops covered
* David Alford is a widely experienced and respected crop protection entomologist
* the definitive reference book in the area