Units, Abbreviations and Symbols.
1. Chemical Control in integrated Pest Management.
2. Targets for Pesticide Deposition.
3. Formulation of Pesticides.
4. Spray Droplets.
5. Hydraulic Nozzles.
6. Manually-Operated Hydraulic Sprayers.
7. Power-Operated Hydraulic Sprayers.
8. Controlled Droplet Application.
9. Electrostatically Charged Sprays.
10. Air Assisted Sprayers.
11. Space Treatment by Fogging.
12. Seed Treatment, Dust and Granule Application.
13. Aerial Application.
14. Injection, Fumigation and Other Techniques.
15. Maintenance of Equipment.
16. Safety Precautions.
17. Application of Biopesticides.
18. Equipment for Laboratory and Field Trials.
19. Selection of Application Equipment for Chemical and Biological Pesticides.
Appendix I. International Standards Relating to Pesticide Application.
"Of major value to those involved in crop protection in all parts of the world, as an overview and to assist in training in the safe and efficient use of agrochemicals."
* fully updated and revised edition of well-respected and widely used book
* essential reference work for all those involved in crop protection