Table of contents
Clive Moores, Tunbridge Wells, UK.
2. Development of achiral separation methods in pharmaceutical analysis.
George Okafo and John K. Roberts, GlaxoSmithKline, Harlow, UK.
3. Chiral analysis of pharmaceuticals.
W. John Lough, University of Sunderland, UK.
4. Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy in pharmaceutical analysis.
Richard J. Smith and Andrew J. Edwards, GlaxoSmithKline, Harlow, UK.
5. Mass spectrometry in pharmaceutical analysis.
Neville Haskins, Hampshire, UK.
6. Vibrational spectroscopy in pharmaceutical analysis.
Clare L. Anderton, GlaxoSmithKline, Harlow, UK.
7. Solid-state analysis and polymorphism.
Professor Dr Ulrich Griesser, University of Innsbruck, Austria and Dr Joseph G. Stowell, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA.
8. Microscopy and imaging in pharmaceutical analysis.
Robert A. Carlton, Elan Pharmaceuticals, Pennsylvania, UK.
9. Process analysis in the pharmaceutical industry.
Martin Warman and Steve Hammond, Pfizer Ltd, Sandwich, UK.