Endogenous Peptides and Proteins.
Modification of Endogenous Peptides and Proteins.
The Immune System.
"...a welcome addition to the library of any pharmacy student, chemistry instructor, or laboratory researcher." (The Annals of Pharmacotherapy, Vol. 36, October 2002
"...this is an excellent book..." (Organic Process Research and Development)
"...many interesting snippets..." (Chemistry & Industry, 2 December 2002)
- Provides a broad introduction to the evolving field
- Introduces the latest developments
- Covers the various strategies behind the development and production of a range of key clinically useful compounds
- Focuses on the concepts and ideas, rather than just individual drugs
- Includes many examples and problems