DescriptionPhysical Evaluation in Dental Practice introduces the general concepts of physical evaluation, teaching essential skills and values in patient care and offering a quick reference to common problems of the head and neck. This practical clinical guide provides concise, illustrated synopses of the manifestation of common diseases and conditions in the mouth, head, and neck. Offering the practicing dentist a solid grounding in patient examination, evaluation, and diagnosis, Physical Evaluation in Dental Practice is an invaluable chair-side reference aimed at predoctoral dentists, dental hygiene students, practicing dentists, and hygienists.
2. The Historical Profile.
3. Basic Procedures in Physical Examination.
4. Examination of the Head and Neck.
5. Examination of the Oral Cavity.
6. Radiographic Examination.
7. Laboratory Methods.
8. Consultations and Referrals.
9. Introduction to the Clinical Process
- An integrated clinical guide to patient evaluation and diagnosis
- Unique integrated approach tailored to the dental student
- Offers guidance in these essential clinical skills
- Highly illustrated with clinical photography profiling commonly encountered conditions