DescriptionThis is the convenient 5 by 8-inch pocket size; Plumb's Veterinary Drug Handbook is also available in an 8 ½ x 11-inch desk size, offering enhanced readability and ease of use.
The Eighth Edition of Plumb's Veterinary Drug Handbook is an up-to-date edition of the most complete guide to drug dosing information for animals available, now with fewer dosages per indication, making it quicker and easier to make a dosage decision.
- Fully updated edition of the classic veterinary drug handbook, now with fewer dosages per indication for clearer guidance on selecting a dose
- Features 43 new drugs, as well as updated dosages and information for existing monographs and new appendices covering multidrug sensitivity in dogs and compounds potentially toxic to animals
- Offers an authoritative, complete reference for detailed information about animal medication
- Designed to be used every day in the fast-paced veterinary setting
- Includes dosages for a wide range of species, including dogs, cats, exotic animals, and farm animals
“The eighth updated edition of Plumb's Veterinary Drug Handbook is a 'must' reference for veterinarians and not only updates all of the monographs, but adds over forty new systemic drugs, identifies dosages by their USA label status, adds two new appendices on multi-drug sensitivity in dogs and common drug store toxins, and expands monographs which are listed alphabetically by generic name.” (Midwest Book Reviews, 1 May 2015)