2. Coordination Polymerization.
3. Free Radical Polymerization. Homogeneous Systems.
4. Free radical polymerization. Heterogeneous systems.
5. Suspension polymerization.
6. Emulsion Plymerization.
7. Step Growth Polymerization.
8. Control of Polymerization Reactors
- A concise and accessible overview of polymer reaction engineering allowing the reader to rapidly and economically acquire a sophisticated working knowledge of these processes
- Highly practical in approach, the book focuses the how polymer structure contributes to polymer properties and shows how different reaction processes are used to achieve appropriate product properties.
- Brings non-experts up to speed quickly and comprehensively, providing to new entrants a firm understanding of the basic chemistry and technology of Polymer Reaction Engineering