List of Contributors.
1. Structure, Morphology, Physical Formats and Characterization of Polymer Supports (Y. de Miguel, et al.).
2. Supported Reagents and Scavengers in Multi-Step Organic Synthesis (I. Baxendale, et al.).
3. Organic Synthesis on Polymeric Supports (C. Gil, et al.).
4. Solid-Phase Bound Catalysts: Properties and Applications (T. Frenzel, et al.).
5. Soluble Polymers as Catalyst and Reagent Platforms: Liquid-Phase Methodologies (T. Dickerson).
6. Polymers for Micellar Catalysis (O. Nuyken).
7. Dendritic Polymers as High-Loading Supports for Organic Synthesis and Catalysis (R. Haag & S. Roller).
8. Metathesis-Based Polymers for Organic Synthesis and Catalysis (M. Buchmeiser).
9. New Strategies in the Synthesis of Grafted Supports (R. Jordan).
10. Biocatalyzed Reactions on Polymeric Supports: Enzyme-Labile Linker Groups (R. Reents, et al.).
11. Polymer-Supported Olefin Metathesis Catalysts for Organic and Combinatorial and Synthesis (J. Kingsbury & A. Hoveyda).
12. Monitoring and Optimizingn Organic Reactions Carried Out on Solid Support (B. Yan).
13. Polymeric Membranes for Integrated Reaction and Separation (J. Keurentjes).