List of Contributors.
1. Structure, Morphology, Physical Formats and Characterization of Polymer Supports (Y. de Miguel, et al.).
2. Supported Reagents and Scavengers in Multi-Step Organic Synthesis (I. Baxendale, et al.).
3. Organic Synthesis on Polymeric Supports (C. Gil, et al.).
4. Solid-Phase Bound Catalysts: Properties and Applications (T. Frenzel, et al.).
5. Soluble Polymers as Catalyst and Reagent Platforms: Liquid-Phase Methodologies (T. Dickerson).
6. Polymers for Micellar Catalysis (O. Nuyken).
7. Dendritic Polymers as High-Loading Supports for Organic Synthesis and Catalysis (R. Haag & S. Roller).
8. Metathesis-Based Polymers for Organic Synthesis and Catalysis (M. Buchmeiser).
9. New Strategies in the Synthesis of Grafted Supports (R. Jordan).
10. Biocatalyzed Reactions on Polymeric Supports: Enzyme-Labile Linker Groups (R. Reents, et al.).
11. Polymer-Supported Olefin Metathesis Catalysts for Organic and Combinatorial and Synthesis (J. Kingsbury & A. Hoveyda).
12. Monitoring and Optimizingn Organic Reactions Carried Out on Solid Support (B. Yan).
13. Polymeric Membranes for Integrated Reaction and Separation (J. Keurentjes).
"The value of the book lies in the compact nature of the individual chapters, and the vast number of references." (Angewandte Chemie - International Edition, Vol.43, No.46, 26th November 2004)
"In conclusion, this volume successfully brings together contributions from leading experts in order to highlight the outstanding advances and future potential of emerging strategies for the development of modern synthetic reactions based upon innovative polymeric supports. It is therefore highly recommended to all researchers with interests in these areas." (Carbohydrate Polymers)
"In summary this is an excellent and stimulating book that describes recent work on many parts of the subject and which reviews many developing areas. It is a reference book to update established researchers and a very good starting point for researchers new to field." (Organic Process Research & Development)