SECTION I SYNTHESIS.
1. Polymers with Inherent Microporosity (Neil B. McKeown and Peter M. Budd).
2. Porous Polymers from Self-Assembled Structures (Eric M. Todd and Marc A. Hillmyer).
3. Porogen Incorporation and Phase Inversion (Lei Qian and Haifei Zhang).
4. Colloidal Templating (Neil R. Cameron, Peter Krajnc, and Michael S. Silverstein).
SECTION II CHARACTERIZATION.
5. Surface Area and Porosity Characterization of Porous Polymers (Rolando M. A. Roque-Malherbe).
6. Nondestructive Evaluation of Critical Properties of Thin Porous Films (Mikhail R. Baklanov and Denis Shamiryan).
7. Microscopy Characterization of Porous Polymer Materials (Gregory Meyers, Anand Badami, Steve Rozeveld, Bob Cieslinski, Clifford Todd, Charlie Wood, Deborah Rothe, William Heeschen, and Gary Mitchell).
SECTION III APPLICATIONS.
8. Separation Membranes (Mathias Ulbricht).
9. Biomedical Devices (Yvonne Reinwald, Kevin Shakesheff, and Steven Howdle).
10. High-Performance Microelectronics (Charles T. Black).
11. Polymer-supported Reagents and Catalysts (Jonathan Behrendt and Andrew Sutherland).
12. Templates for Porous Inorganics (Arne Thomas, Jens Weber, and Markus Antonietti).
“I strongly recommend this book and I got a lot from reading it—it is a “must have” for researchers working in this field, and for those who wish to learn more about it.” (Angewandte Chemie, 2012)
"Nevertheless, this book is certainly a very appealing and recent summary of relevant aspects on porous polymers and must consequently be regarded a must for everyone working in that area. I therefore recommend this book to chemists, physicists and materials chemists as well as to any librarian." (Materials Views ,13 April 2011)