Isolation And Structure Of Immunoglobulins Monoclonal.
Antibodies: Production, Purification And Enzymatic Fragmentation.
Antibody Interactions With Antigens.
Antibodies As Probes.
Immunoassay Isolation Of Cells Phagocytosies, Complement And Antibody-Dependent Cytotoxicity.
Immunological Manipulations In Vivo.
"...In summary, anyone who wishes to gain a good knowledge of Immunology can benefit from this book." Biochimica Clinica
- The definitive lab "bench book".
- A one stop resource.
- Techniques explained from first principles.
- Basic forms of apparatus described in detail.
- Totally revised with new user friendly layout to aid use in the lab.
- Includes useful hints and tips.