Chapter 2. A Concept Analysis of Practice Development.
Chapter 3. Practice Development: Purpose, Methodology, Facilitation and Evaluation.
Chapter 4. Transformational Culture: A Culture of Effectiveness.
Chapter 5. Evaluating Practice Developments.
Chapter 6. Research Implementation: Evidence, Context and Facilitation - The Parihs Framework.
Chapter 7. Helping Relationships for Practice Development: Critical Companionship.
Chapter 8. Including the Older Person with a Dementia in Practice Development.
Chapter 9. Practice Developement in Child Health Nursing.
Chapter 10. Acute Mental Health Care: Transforming Cultures, A Practice Development Approach.
Chapter 11. Developing a Corporate Strategy to Develop Effective Patient Centred care.
Chapter 12. 'From Conception to Delivery': A Journey to a Trust-Wide Strategy to Devlop a Culture of Patient Centredness.
Chapter 13. Developing and Implementing a Family Health Assessment: From Project Worker to Practice Developer.
Chapter 14. A Clear Vision of Practice Development
* Draws on relevant theory for implementing practice development strategies
* Identifies key stages and approaches in practice development
* Explores ways of facilitating practice development
* Reflects on expert practice and implementing change
* Evaluates the impact of practice development on healthcare
* Examines challenges and successes in key areas of practice