The Editors and The Greenleaf Center for Servant-Leadership.
1. Who Is the Servant-Leader? (Robert K. Greenleaf).
2. The Understanding and Practice of Servant-Leadership (Larry C. Spears).
3. The Unique Double Servant-Leadership Role of the Board Chairperson (John Carver).
4. Love and Work
A Conversation with James A. Autry.
5. Servant-Leadership and Philanthropic Institutions (John C. Burkhardt, Larry C. Spears).
6. On the Right Side of History (John C. Bogle).
7. Anatomy of a Collaboration: An Act of Servant-Leadership (Wendell J.Walls).
8. Servant-Leadership Characteristics in Organizational Life (Don DeGraaf, Colin Tilley, Larry Neal).
9. Toward a Theology of Institutions (David L. Specht with Richard R. Broholm).
10. Foresight as the Central Ethic of Leadership (Daniel H. Kim).
11. Servant-Leadership, Forgiveness, and Social Justice (Shann R. Ferch).
12. The Servant-Leader: From Hero to Host
An Interview with Margaret J. Wheatley.