Precision Marketing: The New Rules for Attracting, Retaining, and Leveraging Profitable Customers
Foreword by Philip Kotler.
1. The Rise of Precision Marketing.
2. The Precision Marketing Cycle.
3. Exploiting the Data.
4. Precision Marketing in the Age of Gaia.
5. Fifteen Minutes of Privacy?
6. The Precision Marketing Future.
About the Authors.
- Author Gresh Brebach is a co-founder of Seurat Company and a former Director of McKinsey, where he led the North American IT practice. Before his work at McKinsey, he was the Managing Partner of the North American Consulting practice of Andersen Consulting (Accenture). Jeff Zabin is a Director at Seurat and the co-author with Mohan Sawhney of The Seven Steps to Nirvana: Strategic Insights into eBusiness Transformation, a book that was praised by marketing guru Philip Kotler and the CEO's of McDonald's, Boeing, Aon and Eastman Chemical.
- The Father of Marketing, Philip Kotler, wrote the foreword to this book.
- This book coalesces one-to-one marketing, data mining and customer relationship management, showing students how exactly to pinpoint the ways in which complanies lose customers and partners and close the loopholes once and for all. The authors see a company's ability to form and sustain relationships as its greatest competitive advantage and the greatest value to shareholders.