List of Figures and Specimens.
Series Editor's Introduction.
About The Institute of Export Examinations.
Part I: Principles of the Law of Contract: .
1. Elements of Contract.
2. Terms of a Contract.
5. Remedies for Breach of Contract.
6. Discharge of Contract.
8. Law Governing a Contract.
Part II: Agency Law:.
10. Exemption Clauses.
Part III: Sale of Goods Act 1979:.
11. Sale of Goods.
12. Right of Disposal (Romalpa Clauses).
13. Seller's and Buyer's Remedies.
14. Introduction of CIF and FOB Sales.
Part IV: Competition Law:.
15. Restrictive Trade Practices.
16. Free Movement of Goods in the European Community.
Part V: Legal Aspects of the Finance of Exports: .
17. The Law Relating to Export Finance.
18. Letters of Credit.
Part VI: Export Insurance:.
19. Marine Insurance.
20. General Average.
21. Institute Cargo Clauses.
Part VII: Legal Aspects of Carriage by Sea, Air and Road:.
22. Carriage of Goods by Sea.
23. Carriage of Goods by Air.
24. Carriage of Goods by Road.