Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Principles of Stratigraphy
Sequence Stratigraphy (Paperback $137.00)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Part I: Basics.
3. Sediments And Sedimentary Rocks.
4. Major Environmental Complexes And Their Recognition.
Part II: Tracing Environments In Space And Time.
5. The Vertical Dimension.
6. The Horizontal Dimension.
7. The Time Dimension.
8. Basin Analysis.
9. Stratigraphic Systems.
Part III: Interpreting Geologic History.
11. Sea-Level Changes.
14. Stratigraphic Problem Times And Places.
15. Extraterrestrial Stratigraphy.
"...the book will be an interesting and useful guide for students to provide a foundation for future study and help towards a better understanding of the subject." Geology Today, January 2005
- First recent text devoted to stratigraphic principles and applications.
- Contains details of the latest stratigraphic techniques.
- Includes numerous case studies and real-world examples.