2. The Health, Function and Aesthetic Triad.
3. Choice of All-ceramic Systems.
4. Colour and Shade Analysis.
5. Foundations and Intra-radicular Support.
6. Tooth Preparation.
7. Therapeutic Temporary Restorations.
8. Biological Impressions.
9. Try-in Procedures.
10. Cementation and Dentine Bonding Agents
- Contains stunning colour photography, documenting step-by-step procedures
- Digests scientific principles alongside clinical technique
- Features handy tips based on years of completed case work
- Comments on potential lifespans of restorations
- Useful tables offer guidance on the characteristics and choice of materials
- Considers laboratory interactions alongside the clinical environment