Part 1: Context:.
2. Psychological Services in Prisons.
3. Development and Criminal Behaviour.
4. Prisoner Needs.
5. Psychological Assessment.
6. Groupwork within Prisons.
7. Principles of Risk Assessment.
Part 2: Evidence Based Practice:.
8. Mental Disorder.
9. Problem Drug Use.
10. Post Traumatic Stress.
11. Suicide, Attempted Suicide and Self-injury.
13. Sex Offending.
- This new edition of Psychology in Prisons takes full account of the changes in structures within the prison and probation services
- Focuses exclusively on the prison environment and prioritises practical information for practitioners working in prisons
- Increased coverage of 'diversity' issues such as age, gender, socio-economic group, sexuality and ethnicity
- Features a section on the practicalities of psychological assessment and interventions