List of Contributors.
Foreword – Herschel Prins, University of Loughborough and TrentUniversity.
Series Editors’ Preface.
Revolving Doors Agency – its Work with Offenders in the Community.
1. Applied Psychological Services in the National Probation Service for England and Wales – Graham Towl and David Crighton.
2. Work in the Courts – David Crighton.
3. Counselling Psychologists and Mental Health Work in Probation Services – Sharon Mayer, Devon NHS Trust.
4. The Role of Psychology in the Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders in the National Probation Service – Andrew Bates, National Probation Service, Thames Valley area.
5. Risk Assessment – David Crighton.
6. Suicide and Intentional Self-Injury – Sara Casado, National Probation Service, Sussex area, and Amy Beck, National Probation Service, Surrey area.
7. Groupwork-based Interventions – Anne Williams, HM Prison Service and National Probation Service, West Midlands area.
8. Cognitive Skills Groupwork – Derval Ambrose, National Probation Service, London area.
9. Multi-Agency Public Protection Arrangements – Tanya Tancred, National Probation Service, Kent area.
10. Domestic Violence Work with Male Offenders: Examining Current Practice and Considering Potential Future Developments – Jane Lindsay, University of Portsmouth, Dermot Brady, National Probation Service, London area, and Debbie McQueirns, National Probation Service, London area.
11. Work with Life Sentence Offenders – Debbie McQueirns.
12. Partnership Working: Organizational Roles, Structures and Interfaces – Trudy Leeson, National Probation Service, Derbyshire area, and David Crighton.