Preface to the Third Edition.
Preface to the Second Edition.
Foreword (Herbert Meltzer).
1. Modern Psychopharmaceuticals (Revision by Hossein Fatemi).
2. The History Psychopharmacology.
3. Effects of Psychotropic Medication on Healthy Subjects.
4. Preclinical Research in Psychopharmacology (Conrad Gentsch).
5. Clinical Research in Psychopharmacology (Ferenc Martenyi).
6. Neuroimaging Studies in Psychopharmacology (Mark E Schmidt).
7. Psychotropic Drugs and Cognitive Function.
8. Psychopharmaceuticals and the Treatment of Mental Disorders (Revision by Hossein Fatemi).
9 Psychopharmacology and Health Economics (Ed Snyder).
World Medical Association Declaration of Helsinki.
- Psychopharmacology is one of the most rapidly advancing fields in modern science.
- This edition has been updated to cover new developments in drug therapy and research in the last 4 years, such as the newly introduced antipsychotics, antidepressants and antidementia drugs.