Pulsed Laser Deposition of Thin Films: Applications-Led Growth of Functional Materials
DescriptionEdited by major contributors to the field, this text summarizes current or newly emerging pulsed laser deposition application areas. It spans the field of optical devices, electronic materials, sensors and actuators, biomaterials, and organic polymers. Every scientist, technologist and development engineer who has a need to grow and pattern, to apply and use thin film materials will regard this book as a must-have resource.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Pulsed Laser Deposition of Thin Films: Applications-Led Growth of Functional Materials
Dielectric Films for Advanced Microelectronics (Hardcover $308.00)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
1. Pulsed Laser Deposition of Complex Materials: Progress Towards Applications (D. Norton).
2. Resonant Infrared Pulsed Laser Ablation and Deposition of Thin Polymer Films (D. Bubb & R. Haglund).
3. Deposition of Polymers and Biomaterials Using the Matrix Assisted Pulsed Laser Eveporation (MAPLE) Process (A. Piqué).
4. In situ Diagnostics by High Pressure RHEED during PLD (G. Rijnders & D. Blank).
5. Ultra-fast laser Ablation and Film Deposition (E. Gamaly, et al.).
6. Cross-beam PLD: Metastable Film Structures from Intersecting Plumes (A. Gorbunoff).
7. Combinatorial Pulsed Laser Deposition (I. Takeuchi).
8. Growth Kinetics During Pulsed Laser Deposition (G. Rijnders & D. Blank).
9. Large Area Commercial Pulsed Laser Deposition (J. Greer).
10. Coating Powders for Drug Delivery Systems Using Pulsed Laser Deposition (J. Talton, et al.).
11. Transparent Conducting Oxide Films (H. Kim).
12. ZnO and ZnO-related Compounds (J. Perriére, et al.).
13. Group III Nitride Growth (D. O'Mahony & J. Lunney).
14. Pulsed Laser Deposition of High-Temperature Superconducting Thin Films and Their Applications (B. Schey).
15. DLC: Medical and Mechanical Applications (R. Narayan).
16. Pulsed Laser Deposition of Metals (H. Krebs).
17. Optical Waveguide Growth and Applications (R. Eason, et al.).
18. Biomaterials: New issues and Breakthroughs for Biomedical Applications (V. Nelea, et al.).
19. Thermoelectric Materials (A. Dauscher & B. Lenoir).
20. Piezoelectrics (F. Cracium & M. Dinescu).
21. Ferroelectric Thin Films for Microwave Device Applications (C. Chen & J. Horwitz).
22. Films for Electrochemical Applications (M. Montenegro & T. Lippert).
23. Pulsed Laser Deposition of Tribological Coatings (A. Voevodin, et al.).
24. Laser Ablation Synthesis of Single-wall Carbon Nanotubes: The SLS Model (A. Gorbunoff & O. Jost).
25. Quasicrystalline Thin Films (P. Willmott).