Abbreviations, Acronyms and Symbols.
1. The Need for Reliable Results.
2. General Principles of Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
4. Preparing for Analysis.
5. Making Measurements.
6. Data Treatment.
7. Benchmarking Your Laboratory.
8. Documentation and its Management.
9. Managing Quality.
Appendix: Two-Tailed Critical Values for Student t -Tests.
Responses to Self Assessment Questions.
Glossary of Terms.
SI Units and Physical Constants
"The benefit of this book is the comprehensive and up to date approach to the topic is reliability in analytical measurements." (Accreditation and Quality Assurance: Journal for Quality, Comparability and Reliability in Chemical Measurement, August 2008)
"Offers analysts a new learning route to achieving the quality objectives in their work." (International Journal of Environmental and Analytical Chemistry, 2008)
- Covers the whole analytical process from commissioning the analysis to delivering the results
- Introductory text with little prior knowledge of QA and QC assumed/required
- Self-paced learning text
- QA and QC for a laboratory with routine and/or research activities
- Coverage of management and technical requirements
- Simple language with rigorous use of terminology.