Preface to Second Edition.
1. Bell's Theorem: The Prize of Locality.
Appendix A: The GHZ Scheme.
2. Relativity and Space-time Structure.
3. Finger Exercise: Superluminal Matter Transport.
4. Controlling the Connection: Signals.
Appendix B: Bohmian Mechanics.
6. Secret Messages.
7. Points of View.
8. Life in the Elastic Space-time.
An Overview of Quantum Mechanics.
- Contains a new appendix and an updated proof.
- Regarded as a work of high quality by philosophers and physicists alike.
- Stands as one of the clearest most accessible text on this central yet difficult subject.