- Quicken is the #1 personal finance software on the market, with greater than 70 percent retail market share and 16 million active users
- This book features eight minibooks comprising nearly 750 pages-all the information people need to get the most out of the latest Quicken release, get their finances under control, start building a nest egg, and pay less to the IRS
- The only book on the market to include coverage on Quicken Premier Home & Business
- Minibook topics include personal finance basics, an introduction to Quicken, household finances, planning ahead and saving, tracking investments, retirement planning, taxes, and managing small business finances
- Quicken books are consistent top sellers, with more than 900,000 copies of Quicken For Dummies sold in all in all editions
Book I: Personal Finance Basics.
Chapter 1: Earning Income and Investing.
Chapter 2: Paying Bills.
Chapter 3: Budgeting.
Chapter 4: Protecting Yourself.
Chapter 5: Planning for the Future.
Book II: Quicken Basics.
Chapter 1: Setting Up Quicken.
Chapter 2: Using the Register.
Chapter 3: Managing Your Accounts.
Chapter 4: Reconciling an Account.
Chapter 5: Introducing Online Banking Services.
Book III: Investments.
Chapter 1: Quicken and Investments.
Chapter 2: Your Portfolio.
Chapter 3: Monitoring Your Tax-Deferred Retirement Accounts.
Chapter 4: Watch Lists and News You Can Use.
Book IV: Household Finances.
Chapter 1: Borrowing Money.
Chapter 2: Using a Credit Card Account.
Chapter 3: Your Home.
Chapter 4: Quicken Billminder and Bill Pay.
Chapter 5: Budgeting in Quicken.
Book V: Taxes.
Chapter 1: The Quicken Tax Center.
Chapter 2: Entering Tax-Friendly Information.
Chapter 3: Tax Reports You Can Use.
Chapter 4: Interfacing with TurboTax.
Chapter 5: Tax Planning with Quicken.
Book VI: Retirement Planning and Other Saving.
Chapter 1: The Quicken Financial Planner.
Chapter 2: Tracking Your Retirement Savings in Quicken.
Chapter 3: Savings Goals.
Chapter 4: Saving for College.
Chapter 5: Automating Your Savings Program.
Book VII: Quicken Reports.
Chapter 1: Creating QuickReports.
Chapter 2: Quicken’s Standard Reports.
Chapter 3: Customizing Reports.
Chapter 4: Printing and Saving Reports.
Book VIII: Small Business Finances.
Chapter 1: Quicken Premier Home & Business.
Chapter 2: Tracking Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
Chapter 3: Tracking Jobs and Payroll.
Chapter 4: Recording Fixed Assets.
Chapter 5: Business Forms and Reports.
Book IX: Appendixes.
Appendix A: Backing Up Data.
Appendix B: Aggravating Things About Quicken.
Appendix C: Resources for Personal Finance.
Appendix D: Getting Help with Quicken.