DescriptionRHCE: Red Hat Certified Engineer Exam Notes provides the fastest and most effective way to make sure you're ready to pass the Red Hat Certified Engineer exam.
- The unique, innovative Exam Notes approach helps you gain and retain the knowledge you need, study point by study point
- Critical Information sections provide detailed analyses of the key issues for each study point
- Necessary Procedures sections cover the nuts and bolts of each topic with concise step-by-step instructions.
- Exam Essentials sections highlight crucial subject areas you'll need to know for the exam.
- Key Terms and Concepts sections define the words and concepts vital to passing the exam.
- Sample Questions sections preview the types of questions found in the exam and give answers and explanations.
Chapter 1: Installation.
Chapter 2: Advanced Installation.
Chapter 3: User Administration.
Chapter 4: The Red Hat Package Manager (RPM).
Chapter 5: The File System.
Chapter 6: System Initialization and Configuration.
Chapter 7: The Kernel, Modules, and Libraries.
Chapter 8: Single-User and Rescue Modes.
Chapter 9: Primary Network Services.
Chapter 10: Secondary Network Services.
Chapter 11: System and Network Security.
Chapter 12: The X Window System.
Chapter 13: Routing.
TABLE 2.1, under the boot parameter, should read Specify a partition...to intstall LILO to the boot sector...