Real Estate Rainmaker: Guide to Online Marketing
Real Estate Rainmaker: Guide to Online Marketing
DescriptionLearn the new rules of real estate marketing!
Old rule: Your website is all about you.
New rule: Your website is all about the customer.
Old rule: Online advertising will surpass offline advertising.
New rule: Integrated offline and online advertising wins every time.
Old rule: Delivering leads is the only job for a website.
New rule: The best websites deliver leads and customer service.
These are just some of the new rules of online marketing that you'll find in this helpful, hands-on guide. In the REAL ESTATE RAINMAKER Guide to Online Marketing, Dan Gooder Richard offers new solutions and proven ways to use the Internet to drive your real estate business. Whether you're a novice or a veteran real estate pro, you'll find all the cutting-edge online strategies you need to design and implement your own effective, profitable marketing strategy-with practical guidance on building a unique online brand with web domains, websites, and e-mail marketing strategies. Full of real-world examples and straightforward guidelines, the REAL ESTATE RAINMAKER Guide to Online Marketing will help you generate more leads and more business than you ever thought possible!
20 New Rules of Online Marketing.
PA RT ONE: ESSENTIAL STRATEGIES TO HELP YOU TAKE YOUR MARKET BY STORM.
1. Eight Technology Truths That Could Kill Your Business.
Old Rule: The Internet changes everything.
New Rule: The Internet changes everything except the rules of business.
2. Eight Proven eRainmaker Strategies for Success.
Old Rule: The Internet will change real estate as we know it.
New Rule: Your business is your business and the Internet is a tool to be used.
PA RT TWO: WEBSITE TECHNIQUES THAT WORK BIG FOR LITTLE COST.
3. Selecting Domains to Brand Your Retirement.
Old Rule: Your name is your brand.
New Rule: Your brand should never be your name.
4. Planning a Customer-Centered Website.
Old Rule: Your website is all about you.
New Rule: Your website is all about the customer.
5. Driving Traffic to Your Website: 75 Ways to Promote Your Site.
Old Rule: Online advertising will surpass offline advertising.
New Rule: Integrated offline and online promotion wins every time.
6. Driving Traffic to Your Website: Strategic Linking.
Old Rule: If you link out to other websites, prospects will never come back.
New Rule: If you’re not networking on the Internet, you’re not working.
7. Driving Traffic to Your Website: Search Marketing Basics.
Old Rule: Optimizing your site for search engines is the key to traffic.
New Rule: Offline promotion, strategic links, and search marketing combined maximize traffic.
8. Capturing E-Leads from Your Website.
Old Rule: Delivering leads is the only job for a website.
New Rule: The best websites deliver leads and customer service.
9. Buyer Follow-Up: Converting Website Visits into Contracts.
Old Rule: A picture is worth a thousand words.
New Rule: A website is worth a thousand pictures.
10. Seller Follow-Up: Turning Online Leads into Listings.
Old Rule: The Internet will disintermediate real estate professionals.
New Rule: The Internet makes personal service even more priceless.
11. E-Loyalty: Keeping Customers for Life.
Old Rule: Market share is paramount.
New Rule: Lifetime share of customer is even more valuable.
PART THREE: E-MAIL MARKETING TO CAPTURE AND KEEP CUSTOMERS.
12. Planning Your E-Mail Marketing Strategy.
Old Rule: The Internet works best as a direct marketing medium.
New Rule: The Internet helps you generate transactions and build relationships.
13. Creating E-Mail That Gets Response.
Old Rule: Spam will be the death of e-mail.
New Rule: Permission marketing will survive after spam is outlawed.
14. Converting Prospects with E-Mail Follow-Up.
Old Rule: Content is king.
New Rule: The right customer-focused content is king.
15. Using E-Mail to Build After-Sale Referrals and Repeat Business.
Old Rule: The dot-com era was the peak of the Internet.
New Rule: The Next Wave Internet boom is here—and it’s going to last.
16. Building a Trophy E-Mail Database.
Old Rule: Internet games are diversions for kids.
New Rule: Kids who first played Internet games are now prime first-time buyers.
PART FOUR: DEMYSTIFYING INTERNET MARKETING.
17. E-Marketing Plan: Six Steps to Effective Online Marketing.
Old Rule: Internet users aren’t like you or me.
New Rule: Internet users are you and me.
18. E-Operations Plan: Streamlining with Virtual Assistants.
Old Rule: All this tech-talk is just Geek to me.
New Rule: You should definitely hire a virtual assistant.
19. E-Action Plans: Becoming an eRainmaker.
Old Rule: Best practices are the best practices.
New Rule: Best practices are the ones that work for you.
20. Exit Strategies: Branding an E-Practice to Sell.
Old Rule: Retirement means declaring victory and turning out the lights.
New Rule: Retirement means selling your e-practice to the highest bidder.
Online Resource Center.
About the Author.