1. Can I Really Save my Relationship?
2. Why Your Relationship Isn’t the Problem.
3. Insecurity and Control: Relationship Baggage.
4. Self-Coaching: Eliminating Your Contribution to the Problem.
5. Are You a Tiger, Turtle, Elephant, Chihuahua, or Peacock? Learning Your Reflexive Personality Style.
6. Assessing Your Reflexive Personality Patterns.
7. Sketching Your Self-Portrait.
8. Self-Talk: How to Let Go of Personal Baggage.
9. Self-Talk Step Two: Stop Listening to What Hurts You.
10. Self-Talk Step Three: Letting Go of What Hurts You.
11. Sketching a Relationship Portrait: Seeing the Whole Problem.
Part Two—Catalytic Phase: Working With Your Partner.
12. Creating a Relationship Vacuum.
13. Working with Self + Self = Us Portraits.
14. Coaching Each Other: Risking Trust.
15. Putting It All Together: Follow-Through.
16. Love, Infatuation, and Infidelity.
17. True Love, Great Sex: A Self-Coaching Understanding.
18. The Ten Essential Principles of Successful Relating.