1. The Crisis in OD (W. Warner Burke and David L. Bradford).
2. The Future of OD, or Why Don’t They Take the Tubes out of Grandma? (Jerry B. Harvey).
3. Contemporary Challenges to the Philosophy and Practice of Organization Development (Robert J. Marshak).
4. A Historic View of the Future of OD: An Interview with Jerry I. Porras (David L. Bradford and Jerry I. Porras).
5. Organization Development: Requiem or Reveille? (Tony Petrella).
6. OD: Wanted More Alive Than Dead! (Larry E. Greiner and Thomas G. Cummings).
7. On the Demise of Organization Development (Chris Argyris).
8. Organization Development: A Wedding of Anthropology and Organizational Therapy (Edgar H. Schein).
9. A Paradigm for Professional Vitality (Peter P. Vaill).
10. Ideas in Currency and OD Practice: Has the Well Gone Dry? (Barbara Benedict Bunker, Billie T. Alban, and Roy J. Lewicki).
11. The Future of OD? (David L. Bradford and W. Warner Burke).
About the Editors.
About the Contributors.
Pfeiffer Publications Guide.
- Includes such high-profile contributors as Warner Burke, David Bradford, Jerry Harvey, Robert Marshak, Jerry Porras, Tony Petrella, Chris Argyris, Edger Schein, Barbara Bunker, Billie Alban and Roy Lewicki.
- Analyzes what’s wrong with OD and offers solutions for helping OD living up to its potential.
- Includes an online instructor’s guide.