About the Editors.
Part I: Engaging Qualitative Research and the Relational-centred Approach.
1. Qualitative Relational-centred Research: A ‘Voyage of Discovery’.
2. Competing Qualitative Research Traditions.
3. Embodied Co-creation: Theory and Values for Relational Research.
4. Challenging ‘Evidence-based Practice’.
5. Quality in Qualitative Relational-centred Research.
Part II: Relational-centred Research: Being and Doing.
6. Setting Up Research.
7. The Research Encounter: Co-creating your Data.
8. Embracing Relational Research: Learning from Therapy.
9. Engaging ‘Process’.
10. Analysis of Data (Linda Finlay and Anna Madill).
11. Relational Ethics.
12. Becoming a Relational Researcher.
Part III: Relational-centred Research in Action.
13. ‘My Heart was Killing Me’: A Hermeneutic Phenomenological Study of the Lived Experience of Anger (Virginia Eatough).
14. A Therapist’s Portrait of a Clinical Encounter with a Somatizer (Maria Luca).
15. Relating through Difference: A Critical Narrative Analysis (Darren Langdridge).
16. A Journey into Survival and Coping by Women Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse (Susan L. Morrow).