DescriptionRemarkable Leadership is a practical handbook written for anyone who wants to hone the skills they need to become an outstanding leader. In this groundbreaking book, Kevin Eikenberry outlines a framework and a mechanism for both learning new things and applying current knowledge in a thoughtful and practical way. Eikenberry provides a guide through the most important leadership competencies, offers a proven method for learning leadership skills, and shows approaches for applying these skills in today’s multitasking and overloaded world of work. The book explores real-world concerns such as focus, limited time, incremental improvement, and how we learn.
1. The Leader in You.
2. Leadership Development in the Real World.
3. How to Get the Most Out of This Book.
4. Remarkable Leaders Learn Continually.
5. Remarkable Leaders Champion Change.
6. Remarkable Leaders Communicate Powerfully.
7. Remarkable Leaders Build Relationships.
8. Remarkable Leaders Develop Others.
9. Remarkable Leaders Focus on Customers.
10. Remarkable Leaders Influence with Impact.
11. Remarkable Leaders Think and Act Innovatively.
12. Remarkable Leaders Value Collaboration and Teamwork.
13. Remarkable Leaders Solve Problems and Make Decisions.
14. Remarkable Leaders Take Responsibility and Are Accountable.
15. Remarkable Leaders Manage Projects and Processes Successfully.
16. Remarkable Leaders Set Goals and Support Goal Achievement.
About the Kevin Eikenberry Group.